Thursday, February 26, 2015

David Thoreson TEDx Vail Talk- Watch Now!

Wow, this is a very nice piece to be able to post on my blog. I am very happy to have you watch my 9-minute TED Talk from the beautiful Vilar Center for the Performing Arts in Beaver Creek, CO. I was one of 9 speakers (I kicked of the event!!) in the 5th year event as part of the TEDx Vail Conference.
How does a small town Iowa boy find his pathway to the sea and polar regions of the planet? Well…  please watch if you are so inclined and share with as many folks as you wish. Thank you for your interest in my work and the very important issue of climate change. Cheers all, David
The Accidental Explorer-DT's TED Talk

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

Yet another thing you want to look for is regardless of whether or perhaps not your travel as well as press manufacturer authorizes the particular information recovery services. In the
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/asikqq78/
data hk